* Not all chicks are yellow!
* Chicks don't need food for up to 48 hours after hatching
* Chicks have an egg tooth to get out of the shell which then falls off.
( Have you ever heard the phrase " As rare as a hens tooth")
* Chicks start to grow adult feathers a week after they hatch.
* You can hear the chicks chirping inside there shells up to 24 hours before they hatch.
It's not just chickens that lay eggs!!
All turtles and Tortoises
There are also 2 egg laying mammals.
Duck billed platypus and Echidna